Diversity Training for Business
- Below are the titles and descriptions of the many diversity trainings Opn.Wyd offers businesses.
- All trainings are interactive and even fun but never polarizing or accusatory.
- No matter which of our programs you choose, Opn.Wyd will customize your training to fit the specific needs of your business.
- If what you are looking for is not listed below, feel free to contact us. It is likely we can customize a training to meet your needs.
Diversity Awareness: An Introduction
This 90-180 minute training provides participants with the comprehension and motivation to begin to infuse more diversity awareness into your workplace. Those who attend will complete this introductory training with a clear definition of what "diversity" really is and the value of each of us within making it work, not to mention a few helpful tools to take back to the workplace and to put to use right away.
The 5 Steps That Make Diversity Work
In this training, we will cover the necessary components that make diversity work and begin to teach you how these steps merge with one another in order to be beneficial for your business.
Solidarity in the Workplace: An Inclusive Environment for All
By defining the importance of "valuing diversity" vs. just "being diverse", this interactive and enlightening training presents tools, strategies, and the comprehension to create a genuinely inclusive environment for all within your workplace.
What Am I Supposed to Say? Diversity & Communication
A highly interactive training that equips all who attend with the strategies and tools necessary to enhance interpersonal communication, confront difficult conversations, practice healthy dialogue and to even make broad policy change, if desired.
Cultural Competency Training
This is our most comprehensive training. With this full-package, participants will comprehend a deep understanding of diversity awareness and then learn ways to make it work on a broad range within your business for staff and clients.
Diversity Training for Management/Executives
Like our "Cultural Competency Training", this training also offers you the full-package. The difference is that this program is designed specifically for your management and/or executive level employees. We will furnish them with the tools to make diversity work as they oversee their staff.
New Employee Orientation: Diversity Awareness in the Workplace
Since valuing diversity has been proven to make businesses more productive and profitable, this has been an important training to help businesses have the new members of their staff get off to a running start. This training can even be combined with your usual new employee training to make it relevant to your company's vision.
Being An Ally: Awareness & Strategies for Being Inclusive of LGBT Employees & Clients
Despite the fact that blatant discrimination may not be visible, there may be underlying issues that can inhibit positive growth in the workplace. Feeling unsafe or slighted in the workplace frequently correlates with decreased production and profits due to employee stress. An important client market may also be overlooked. This training provides an understanding and offers strategies to help every employee feel included, so that productivity can be increased and so that you can reach all the clients you can. A real eye-opener without being intrusive or blaming in any way.
Understanding Race and Why it Matters for Your Business
This very popular training presents a much broader understanding of race, racism and racial identity in the United States and how that fits directly into your business vision. After attending this training, participants will be equipped to broaden their own perspectives with clients and colleagues of all racial backgrounds.
Comprehensive ONLINE Diversity Training
- Below is the title and description of the comprehensive online training that Opn.Wyd offers business professionals
- Best of all, you and your staff can participate in this training no matter where you work across the United States and complete it from the comfort of your workplace or home anytime of the day (24/7) over a period of 3-4 weeks.
- You will complete the course equipped to return to your area of work and use what you learned immediately with colleagues and clients.
- If you would like to begin offering this training at your business, please feel free to contact us to discuss getting started.
"Diversity Awareness in Business"
This training is designed to help employees and employers gain a greater awareness of the many facets of diversity within your business community and beyond. These include race, sexual orientation, culture, unearned privilege, identity, and much more. Through introspective, insightful learning - and even a field study - emphasis is placed upon defining a personal worldview and comprehending the worldview of others in order to make diversity "work" in the workplace and with your clients. In the end, participants will be equipped to infuse effective strategies that can be put to use with any facet of the work environment.