"Happy, Healthy, Safe & Kind: How To Talk To Your Kids About Anything"
Part 1: "Effective Communication: Strategies For Your Family"
- Understanding the Origins of Anger & Anger Management
- Interpersonal Communication Formulas
- Healthy Communication Strategies
Part 2: "Healthy & Effective Discipline That Works"
- Obedience Based vs. Responsibility Based Discipline
- How to Develop Critical Thinking Skills
- Positive & Negative Reinforcement Strategies
Part 3: "How to Have Those Difficult Conversations With Your Kids
How to Talk to Kids About...
- Personal Identity
- Safe Sex and Sexual Identity
- Grief & Divorce
- Staying Safe When You Can't Be There
Each of these three 90-minute workshops is designed specifically to educate parent figures with the knowledge, strategies and confidence to have difficult conversations with their kids that will help them in all aspects of their lives (academics, relationships, employment, and even parenting) even after they become adults.
Parents of children of all ages will leave these workshops equipped with helpful tools on how to effectively communicate with their kids, while enhancing the important critical thinking skills that children need when parents are not present in order to make healthy decisions for themselves.